Healing Touch strives to give you our very best in order to enhance your spa experience with us. We adhere to certain policies to benefit you and create a harmonious environment where our therapists can focus on your needs. We trust you will have a pleasant experience with us as we strive to exceed your expectations!
Reservations & Cancellations
- Advanced booking prior to your arrival is recommended to secure your preferred date and time of spa session.
- Please arrive early, we recommend 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to avoid reduced treatment times. A late arrival may result in a shortened appointment to accommodate other clients fairly.
- While we strive to always start your session according to the scheduled time, delays are not unusual. Kindly plan 15 minutes of waiting time at Healing Touch into your busy schedule just in case of unexpected delays.
- The time needed for the service(s) you schedule is reserved exclusively for you. If you need to cancel a reservation or reschedule one, we require 24-Hours notice. Please call the respective outlet accordingly. Confirmed appointments cannot be re-scheduled within 24hrs before the appointment or your package credits equivalent to the lowest priced treatment of a 60mins (massage/facial/slimming) treatment will be deducted from your credits balance in the event of no show.
- Please avoid spending excessive time on your mobile or washroom during your spa session. Your session will end according to scheduled time.
Health, Allergies or Pregnancy Considerations
- The spa treatments, services and/or facilities received or utilised at Healing Touch are intended for general wellness purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical treatment for any condition, medical or otherwise, that clients may have. Clients with any existing medical conditions are advised to consult their doctors before receiving any massage services. You will notify our staff if you have any health conditions, limitations, allergies, physical ailments, medications you are currently taking, or if you are pregnant.
- You will alert our therapist immediately for any discomfort during your treatment.
Etiquette and Restrictions
- Spa clients must be above 18 years to receive treatment.
- For the convenience of other clients, please do not bring your pet or children under age 12 to the Spa.
- We are unable to accommodate visitors accompanying clients in the treatment area of the spa including those complying with our age restriction policy. All non-clients must remain in the waiting lounge.
- To ensure that guests can enjoy the peaceful sanctuary, we respectfully request that all clients keep noise to a minimum. As a consideration to other clients, please silent your cell phone while inside the Spa.
- We also suggest for you to leave your valuable items at home when doing your treatment. We regret, but we will not be responsible for loss or damage of your personal items brought into our spa premises.
- Kindly be informed that the room must be prepared and used for the next client and should be vacated after treatment upon completion of service within 5-min.
- Any sexual solicitations are not tolerated and will be reported to authorities.
- Smoking and the consumption of alcohol within the Spa are prohibited. It is also advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol or heavy meals prior to, or after any Spa treatment.
- Our massage oils are tested and proven to be suitable for all skin conditions. It is our business practice not to encourage customers to bring their own oil or cream, to protect our therapists/customers from getting skin reactions using oils/creams not approved under our Healing Touch Brand.
- There is strictly no refund once the full treatment session has been completed. Customers may request for a different therapist (subject to availability) within the first 15 minutes of their session and the session will end at the same scheduled time.
- 5 days cooling off period after purchases of spa packages allows clients to seek full refund of payment made if they do not wish to proceed with the services offered, upon presentation of the original sales invoice. All discounts, promotional offers or complimentary sessions are not included in refunds. The package price less $50 admin fee and treatments utilized and/or products given calculated at list price is the refundable amount to customer.
- Refund of payment shall be made by way of cheque between 14 to 21 working days for the relevant department to process the request. Refund cheque can only be collected in any of our branches, upon acknowledging receipt of collection.
- After the cooling-off period, treatment packages and products are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- No refunds on products. Products exchange is applicable within 5 days from the date of sale and only if the product is intact and deemed in good condition with the discretion of the management as final.
- All trial packages are non refundable.
Price & Payment
Please note that prices of all or specific services may be increased at any time without prior notice. If the list price of specific service items has been increased, their corresponding package credit price will also be increased at the same rate. Eg. if the list price of Asian fusion massage is increased by 5%, then the credit redemption price will also be increased by 5%. All prices are subject to 7% GST.
Package Terms & Conditions
- Package credits purchase – We offer customers to purchase treatment packages valued in credits. A one (1) dollar worth of package purchase entitle customer to one (1) Credit worth of service and is added to customer’s account upon purchase. Different package credits entitle customer to redeem different specific, pre-agreed treatments at discounted prices.
- Insufficient credits – When you purchase any treatment package, you are not purchasing a membership with Healing Touch. You will only be able to redeem treatment at discounted prices when your treatment is fully redeemed with credits. Partial cash and partial credits redemption is not permitted.
- Package pin – Your account credits are secured by a 6 digit set up by you at the point of package purchase. Anyone in possession of your pin number may utilize your credits and is deemed to be authorized by you. Hence, you may share your package credits with anyone you know. Should you wish to reset your pin number, A system pin will be generated and sent to your mobile number or email upon your request.
- Available branches – Package credits can be redeemed at the branch where it is purchased as well as other branches specified.
- Expiry date – Different packages have different validity period. Expiry date of your credits will be printed on your receipt after every purchase.
- Price changes – Please note that prices of all or specific services may be increased at any time without prior notice. If the list price of specific service items has been increased, their corresponding package credit price will also be increased at the same rate. Eg. if the list price of Asian fusion massage is increased by 5%, then the credit redemption price will also be increased by 5%.
- Cooling off period – There is a 5 days cooling off period during which you may request for a refund of unused credits. The package price less services utilized and/or products given calculated at list price is the refund amount to customer. Alternatively, package credits can be converted to a different service package of your choice. As the cost of service for different treatments are different, we may not be able to convert credits on a 1:1 basis and price of products bundled with package sold (if any) has to be deducted from the credits for conversion.
- Any new package purchased, credits cannot be combined.
- The spa treatments, services and/or facilities received or utilised at Healing Touch are intended for general purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical treatment for any condition, medical or otherwise, that clients may have. Clients will fully indemnify and hold harmless Healing Touch and its holding company(ies), affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, agents, staff and suppliers, from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees (on an indemnity basis), arising out of or in connection with the spa treatments, services and/or facilities.
In order for you to receive our services and offers, Healing Touch must collect personal information such as your name, identity number, date of birth, email address and contact number. Once you provide us your personal information, you have opted in to receive voice call, email and sms communication from us including communications that are promotional or marketing in nature. You may withdraw such consent by writing in to [email protected] and Attention it to “Personal Data Protection Officer”.
All information is currently stored in our in-house private server. We will not share or disclose your personal information to anyone other than authorised representatives of the company.
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We follow reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
If you have any questions about Healing Touch’s privacy policies please contact us and attention to “Personal Data Protection Officer” at: Email: [email protected]